Monday, January 12, 2009

Once there was a snowman...

I've been waiting all winter to take Tanner out to play in the snow. This weekend the weathermen were promising an estimated 3-6 inches of snow, so I tried not to get my hopes up too high, but sure enough, they delivered! We FINALLY had enough snow to play in. With a little convincing Dean agreed to come out and play with Tanner and I, and help us build a snowman. I wasn't sure how Tanner would like the snow, but he LOVED it! He was crawling all around the yard and Dean was even nice enough to teach him how to eat the snow! Ha! Thanks Dean! He would have stayed out there all day if I would have let him. Here's a few video clips and some pictures of all the fun we had.


Tanner discovering the snow

Working on the snowman with Dad

So CUTE!

Finished product

5 comments:

Beth said...

It's so fun that Tanner loves the snow and that you finally got some! Great snowman.
Love always,
Mom

X said...

So cute, I love his little snowman!

Becky Lewis said...

You are a good sport Dean, and a great Dad! Love you all.

The Nelsons said...

hey, so cute! nathan is the one that always takes greta out around here. i stay where it's warm and dry with my baby. and yes, i will be home the 30th just for YOU! :) texting buddies for sure! love you!

Danielle said...

I'm jealous you get to play in the snow! I love the videos, so fun!