Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A start...

I've started making a "quiet book" for Tanner and I guess if he's nice he can share with future siblings as well. It will probably be an ongoing project. Now that I've finished a few pages the drive to make more is much less, but once things slow down around here I'll add more pages and make the cover. It's kinda fun and Tanner definitely likes it so far. Some of it's a little over his head right now, but he sure enjoys pulling all the pieces off, even if he can't get them all back on in the right places yet. The hope is it will occupy him during Church and we'll fool everyone into thinking he's a perfect little angel! ;) So here's a peak at the first six pages...


p.s. Don't look too close, I'm well aware they aren't perfect! ;)

6 comments:

Beth said...

Great job, Andrea; hopefully, Tanner and his parents will all love it!
Love always,
Mom

Sassy Cassie said...

OH WOW!! Im so so so impressed! Those are so cute!! I bow down to your mad skills!

The Nelsons said...

once again, i'm impressed by your creative crafty skills and genius!!

Adrienne said...

wish I could make one... if only you were closer to be my master

Emily said...

I love it! I'm totally stealing the idea. Tyler and Danica will have to fight over it.

Nelson Nitwits said...

You are simply amazing! I only ever got one or two quiet book pages completed and that was um, two kids ago. Way to go!