Saturday, March 21, 2026

20 Years


This week Dean and I celebrated 20 years of marriage! That feels like a long time, but truthfully it’s flown by. Looking back it’s been full of ups and downs, joys and sorrows, good and bad, but there’s no one I’d rather be doing life with. We snuck away a couple times yesterday to celebrate. Dean speaks my love language so we did some eating and shopping! 🤣 We had a yummy breakfast at Cafe Gianni and stopped at a thrift store on the way home. Then last night we went to my first ever hibachi at Ichiban that did not disappoint. Then we hit up Marshall’s (cause it was right next to the restaurant and I had a return), but of course that meant some shopping too! 🤣 Grabbed some Coldstone on the way home and reminisced about the amazing life we’ve built together. Life’s not easy, but it’s so so good. I love you Dean Nelson! Thanks for picking me! 🥰


 





1 comments:

Beth said...

Happy anniversary to two of my very favorite people! So very glad you picked each other and grew your own beautiful family!
Love always,
Mom